Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

I will continue with the regular post soon but just wanted to offer my best wishes for a blessed and joyful Christmas for all of you. May the New Year bring a closer relationship with you and Jesus Christ. A few of you asked me to post what was on the Christmas Card I got that I referenced in my homily so here goes.

If God thought our greatest need was information,
He would have sent us an educator.

If God thought our greatest need was technology,
He would have sent us a scientist.

If God thought our greatest need was money,
He would have sent us an economist.

If God thought our greatest need was pleasure,
He would have sent us an entertainer.

But God knew our greatest need was forgiveness,
so He sent us a Saviour.


God Bless you...Fr. Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment